Master of Arts in International Community Development
Southeastern University’s MA in International Community Development caters to working adults seeking to help others — domestically or internationally — through ministry, business and social services. This degree prepares you to influence the world through Spirit-empowered life, learning and leadership. Our interdisciplinary approach gives students the skills needed to make an impact through relief and development agencies, international government, church ministries, corporate relations and philanthropy, healthcare, project management, education or research. A one-week international practicum in Romania is included in the cost of attendance.
Students who complete the MA in International Community Development program will:
- Demonstrate mastery of core business concepts.
- Demonstrate collaborative and effective problem-solving skills in ministry using multidisciplinary approaches.
- Apply multidisciplinary concepts, skills and principles to real-world leadership and organizational situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to plan and evaluate human services programs.
- Identify and apply professional networking skills through various forms of media.
Total Credits: 36 hours
Program Length: 12 – 24 months
Program Delivery: Online
Tuition: $495 per credit hour
- Submit an application to www.seu.edu/apply
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (official transcripts required)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A 4 – 5 page personal statement addressing the student’s reason for seeking a graduate degree in international community development
- Three references (one academic, one professional, one personal)
- Background check