We strive to make it as easy as possible to start your journey.
At Southeastern University, we are proud of our Christ-centered learning environment. We welcome students from all backgrounds to apply. Our admission process is quick and simple, and our online application guides you through each step of the process. If you cannot complete your application in one sitting, you can save your progress and continue later.
Get in Contact with an Enrollment Counselor
When you request more information, one of our friendly enrollment counselors will reach out to you to discuss your education and career goals and help you find the right online program. If you have any questions, this is a great time to ask them.
For your convenience, we invite you to apply to Southeastern University online. Be sure to complete all required fields and include necessary documentation with your application. Remember to check your online program’s admission requirements for details on required documentation.
If you’re admitted to SEU after your application has been processed, you’ll receive a welcome letter. Before your first day of classes, be sure to:
- Set up your student account and email address
- View and accept financial aid offers
- Work with your enrollment counselor to submit the documentation for any credits you are transferring from another institution
- Enroll in your classes
- Pay tuition and fees
- Purchase required materials, such as textbooks
Frequently Asked Questions
- Typically, you don’t have to take these exams. Contact your enrollment counselor for details.
- We accept transfer credit all the way up to the master's degree level and offer free transfer credit evaluations. Transfer credits are accepted from regionally accredited colleges and universities, as well as institutions accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. We also accept transfer credits from nationally accredited or unaccredited institutions if an articulation agreement exists. For information, view our Transfer Policy.
- We offer six start dates throughout the year, so you can begin classes when it’s most convenient for you. To view start dates and other important dates, view our Academic Calendar.