We strive to provide our students with an affordable, Christ-centered education.
At Southeastern University, we want to help you invest in your future and begin a successful career. We try to provide as much access to financial assistance as possible to help you complete your studies without the burden of debt. To help make your online college education more affordable, we offer various forms of financial aid, including federal grants, loans, payment plans and veterans benefits. The financial aid you receive can be applied toward tuition, fees and course materials, such as textbooks.
- More than 85 percent of our students receive financial aid
- Financial aid programs are available for pastors, missionaries and their dependents
- SEU students are eligible for state and federal aid, including Bright Futures and the Florida EASE Grant (formerly the Florida Resident Access Grant)
In order to be considered for any financial assistance, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Remember to include Southeastern University’s FAFSA code, 001521, on the application. Upon acceptance to SEU, you will receive a letter with instructions on how to complete the student information sheet online.
SEU partners with Tuition Management Systems to offer monthly payment plans to manage your tuition costs and fees. The payment plans do not charge interest, and there is only a nominal, nominal annual fee to enroll. You can receive information about the plans online or by calling 800.722.4867.
Scholarships and Grants
We encourage you to research private scholarships and grants that are open to adult learners and continuing education students. A full list of other financial aid options — including loans, federal grants and work-study — is available online. Institutional scholarships and grants are not available to our online students.
We proudly support those who have served in the U.S. military. Our students who are veterans may be eligible to receive financial assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs through the Yellow Ribbon Program.
In order to receive VA benefits at SEU, you must:
Our certifying official will confirm your enrollment hours and tuition to the VA website immediately following the drop/add period for each semester you’re enrolled. For additional information, visit our main Veterans Benefits page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Because our online tuition rate is already discounted, we do not offer additional internal scholarships. However, we encourage you to apply for external scholarships. Connect with your tuition planner for additional information.
- Undergraduate students may be eligible for federal grants through financial aid, which do not have to be repaid. However, not all undergraduate students will receive federal grants. We also offer payment plan options to spread the cost over a few months. Once you apply, you'll have access to a tuition planner, who will work with you to determine the best financial plan. For more information, visit our Financial Aid page.
- As an adult learner, you can seek private scholarships and grants, as well as tuition reimbursement benefits that may be offered through your employer.
- We proudly welcome those who have served our country and God in the armed forces. We are a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program, and you can earn veterans benefits under the GI Bill. For information, visit our Financial Aid page.