Where Servant Leaders in Business Are Born
We believe that servant leaders can change the world, and through our Christ-centered programs, you will discover the moral and ethical way to conduct business. With an emphasis on servant leadership and ethical business practices, Southeastern University’s online business degrees provide you with the necessary skills to stand out and make an influential impact in the workplace. Featuring a wide selection of bachelor’s and master’s programs, our online business degrees were developed to help you reach your educational and professional goals.
And with the online format of our programs, you’ll have the ability to study during your own time while learning from professors with abundant business industry knowledge and experience.
Our online business programs will develop your skills in communication, project management, organization, time management, problem-solving and goal setting that will help you excel throughout your career. After graduation, you can immediately apply your knowledge to several different career paths, such as marketing, financial planning, sales and business management.
- MBA Executive Leadership
- MBA Healthcare Administration
- MBA Sport Management
- MBA Missional Leadership
Southeastern University’s online business degrees are accredited by the prestigious Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Prepare yourself for a high-paying career in today’s dynamic business climate. Learn the critical skills to become an effective business leader and ensure that an organization operates smoothly and efficiently.
BS Organizational Leadership
Learn how to make an impact in the workforce as a success-driven and thoughtful leader. Study foundational leadership principles that can be applied to nearly any field and discipline.
MBA Executive Leadership
Discover how to be an ethical leader with skills that can be applied to a multitude of industries. Study leadership philosophy, business strategy and more, all from a Christian worldview.
MBA Healthcare Administration
Prepare for a leadership career in the growing healthcare industry. Explore organization, management and servant leadership skills, as well as healthcare law and legal policies.
MBA Sport Management
Acquire skills to excel as an effective and ethical leader in the sports industry. Learn fundamentals of the sports industry, finances, risk management, marketing and more.
MBA Missional Leadership
Explore servant leadership, discipleship and effective Bible teaching. Prepare for a career in the ministry or missional fields or in the nonprofit sector to make a positive difference in society.
"The Southeastern online business program prepares students with the practical skills to provide market leadership and lead healthy organizations. Our undergraduates consistently achieve above the average of our peer institutions on the nationally normed comprehensive Common Professional Component examination."Dr. Joseph Childs Chair of Business & Leadership Programs,
SEU School of Unrestricted Education
Careers in Business
After graduation, you can apply your business knowledge and skills to a multitude of careers within the business marketplace. As the business industry is constantly evolving and growing, the employment outlook for the field is thriving. SEU’s accredited online business degrees will prepare you to pursue various occupations that include:
Frequently Asked Questions
- We accept transfer credit all the way up to the master's degree level and offer free transfer credit evaluations. Transfer credits are accepted from regionally accredited colleges and universities, as well as institutions accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. We also accept transfer credits from nationally accredited or unaccredited institutions if an articulation agreement exists. For information, view our Transfer Policy.
- We offer three 16-week semesters that are each broken into two eight-week terms. This allows you to focus on just one or two classes at a time, instead of four or five courses.
- As an online student, you're still part of a community. We have enrollment counselors, advisors and tuition planners who will work closely with you for the duration of your program. You’ll also have access to our tutoring services, career services and the online library.
- We proudly welcome those who have served our country and God in the armed forces. We are a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program, and you can earn veterans benefits under the GI Bill. For information, visit our Financial Aid page.