Your Life. Your Career. Your MBA.
Dedicated to Christ-centered academics, servant leadership and strong business ethics, Southeastern University’s online MBA programs build on your existing experience and education. You’ll expand your knowledge of advanced business functions and become an even more effective leader.
Through our online MBA programs, learn real-world business skills and business theories as you develop communication, decision-making and leadership skills you can immediately apply in the workplace. Learn how to supervise business functions such as accounting, finance, information systems and marketing. Discover how to apply biblically informed values in your leadership and hone your ability to make ethical, intelligent decisions through a Christian worldview. With the online format of these programs, you can complete your course work on your own time. You’ll learn from professors who have decades of real-world experience as business owners, accountants, bankers, IT professionals and more.
Our four accredited online MBA programs allow you to target your career outcome.
- Executive Leadership: Gain a foundation in an array of business functions. Includes a six-credit capstone course that helps build your strategic planning skills.
- Healthcare Administration: Hone your understanding of business fundamentals in a healthcare context.
- Sport Management: Focus on management, marketing, finance and accounting to prepare for a career in the sports industry.
- Missional Leadership: Develop your practical ministry skills to lay the foundation to be successful on the business side of faith-based and/or nonprofit organizations.
Our programs teach you how to practice servant leadership with biblically informed values and apply theory to business problems in dynamic global environments. Explore how to use different business functions and analysis tools to exhibit effective decision-making skills in new and unfamiliar situations.
Southeastern University’s online MBA programs are accredited by the prestigious Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees.
MBA Executive Leadership
Discover how to be an ethical leader with skills that can be applied to a multitude of industries. Study leadership philosophy, business strategy and more, all from a Christian worldview.
MBA Healthcare Administration
Prepare for a leadership career in the growing healthcare industry. Explore organization, management and servant leadership skills, as well as healthcare law and legal policies.
MBA Sport Management
Acquire skills to excel as an effective and ethical leader in the sports industry. Learn fundamentals of the sports industry, finances, risk management, marketing and more.
MBA Missional Leadership
Explore servant leadership, discipleship and effective Bible teaching. Prepare for a career in the ministry or missional fields or in the nonprofit sector to make a positive difference in society.
"The Southeastern online business program prepares students with the practical skills to provide market leadership and lead healthy organizations. Our undergraduates consistently achieve above the average of our peer institutions on the nationally normed comprehensive Common Professional Component examination."Dr. Joseph Childs Chair of Business & Leadership Programs,
SEU School of Unrestricted Education
Careers in Business
Our accredited online MBA programs provide the knowledge needed to pursue several career paths, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
- We accept transfer credit all the way up to the master's degree level and offer free transfer credit evaluations. Transfer credits are accepted from regionally accredited colleges and universities, as well as institutions accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. We also accept transfer credits from nationally accredited or unaccredited institutions if an articulation agreement exists. For information, view our Transfer Policy.
- We offer three 16-week semesters that are each broken into two eight-week terms. This allows you to focus on just one or two classes at a time, instead of four or five courses.
- As an online student, you're still part of a community. We have enrollment counselors, advisors and tuition planners who will work closely with you for the duration of your program. You’ll also have access to our tutoring services, career services and the online library.
- We proudly welcome those who have served our country and God in the armed forces. We are a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program, and you can earn veterans benefits under the GI Bill. For information, visit our Financial Aid page.