Ignite Your Creative Spark
Through challenging course work, Southeastern University’s online design and communication degrees allow you to use your creative spark to carry on God’s vision, innovate and shine His light on others. Our online design and communication degree programs let you discover how to combine leadership and creativity to achieve your career goals.
Designed to transform you into a leading professional and servant leader, you’ll become prepared for a variety of career opportunities. Our programs provide guided instruction on the art of effective communication, persuasion techniques, digital marketing, influential media and more. Prepare yourself to thrive in the media of the future while learning tomorrow’s demands.
With faculty who bring decades of real-world experience to the convenient online classroom, you’ll discover how your creativity intersects with God’s divine plan for your life. Learn how to blend your God-given talents with tomorrow’s demands and an ever-changing world. Those who have graduated from our online communication programs have excelled in a variety of local, national and international companies.
Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees.
BS Communication & Mass Media
Explore the media industry and the innovative ways that organizations are evolving communication strategies in order to conduct business, better serve consumers and inform the public.
BS Digital Media & Design
Explore and apply the principles and practices of effective graphic design and digital media and design to create compelling messaging in the digital realm.
Our programs prepare students to be successful in the ever-evolving fields of communication. Students learn through practical application and relevant theory while being guided by credentialed professors with professional, real-world experience.Dr. Chad Neuman Chair, Online Design and Communication Programs
Associate Professor of Communication and Digital Media
Careers in Design and Communication
Turn your talent in digital media and communication into a career with one of Southeastern University’s online communication programs. The endless possibilities in the mass communication and digital media industries include:
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Campaign Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Digital Analytics Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
- Because our online tuition rate is already discounted, we do not offer additional internal scholarships. However, we encourage you to apply for external scholarships. Connect with your tuition planner for additional information.
- We accept transfer credit all the way up to the master's degree level and offer free transfer credit evaluations. Transfer credits are accepted from regionally accredited colleges and universities, as well as institutions accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. We also accept transfer credits from nationally accredited or unaccredited institutions if an articulation agreement exists. For information, view our Transfer Policy.
- We proudly welcome those who have served our country and God in the armed forces. We are a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program, and you can earn veterans benefits under the GI Bill. For information, visit our Financial Aid page.
- As an online student, you're still part of a community. We have enrollment counselors, advisors and tuition planners who will work closely with you for the duration of your program. You’ll also have access to our tutoring services, career services and the online library.